The Great British Business Show LONDON EXCEL
Wed 9th & Thurs 10th June 2021 10am - 6pm
NOW ONLINE EXPO Events!!!
Bartercard Virtual Trade Show & Networking
4th February 2021
This VIRTUAL Trade Show will allow you to meet with potential CASH customers, gain extra CASH and TRADE business, but also learn more of what Bartercard can bring to your business in addition to the various networking and spending opportunities with other Bartercard members displaying the Bartercard “B” or logo on their booth.
We will also have some of our sporting partners involved looking for key suppliers giving you the chance to work with high-end sports clubs potentially.
There are numbers of ways businesses can attend and promote your business:
- Sponsorship of the event
- Take a trade show booth
- Host speaking slots
- Come along for the networking opportunity
Are you missing business expos? Have you tried exhibiting at a virtual expo?
With 5554 Virtual Expo, we are doing things differently.
Planned for 25 February 2021, 5554 Virtual Expo will be stripping away many of the features that complicate face-to-face expos, to focus on what’s important: doing business and providing more space and time to showcase your brand and sell.
If you sign up as an exhibitor at 5554 Virtual Expo, you will get:
- A simple to use platform to display your ‘stand’
- Access to all visitors and an easy system to book meetings
- A facility to show when you’re available so visitors can book time with you
- Endless scope to showcase your brand through marketing material, banners, offers and video – far more space than you’d get at a physical stand
- The opportunity to do business with people from across the UK and overseas
- Plus, the event remains online for 30 days, giving people the chance to go back, view stands and capture contact details.
The event organisers Yola O’Hara, MD of Visually Explained, and David Lattimer, of Redro, both agree: “Holding expos online is an interesting, location independent concept, so we decided to run one. 5554 Virtual Expos are simple, cost effective and based on a very user-friendly platform.”
The stand costs £150 + VAT.